District: Victoria Station, London.
Complete redecoration and renovation.
The work included:
- Dismantling the old floor and replacing it with a new one.
- Dismantling the plaster on the wall and ceiling to the base with additional work such as: – installation of plastic boards on the ceiling; – alignment of walls and ceiling with multi-finish; – preparation and painting for the finish; – gluing wallpaper in two rooms;
- Dismantling of bathrooms with replacement of tiles. Replacement of the electrical network according to the project with the installation of heated floors. Replacement of plumbing (pipes, bathrooms, showers and sinks with mixers).
- Dismantling and installing new kitchen.
- Dismantling of the front wall with access to the balcony with the installation of a glass package (metal) in the form of windows and doors, the view of which is visible on the provided photos.
- Installation of stairs and an automatic window for access to the roof.